Sunday, October 24, 2010

motivasi @ have funn!!!

at 8 o'clock until 1 o'clock today, the motivation that I go very, very fun .. to see many friends and many a handsome boy ... girls are very friendly .. no .. no one is proud his name Ashraf. . huhu .. I love to see how he is .. even though he was kind of a bit sore but the way he is entertaining .. it kind of hair ASHRAF huhexx TROJAN .. .. what I want to say? time playing games, I like to see the face of Amir, the chief Our group .. he'd face a little dumb-founded Farhanah .. but cute .. also, he was active .. speak .. and very, very friendly with everyone .. most of the school program from Seremban 2 .. they are full of people je .. another interesting note Haikal .. I was the first he went, wow! crazy .. he is handsome group of `chaos` .. the same group with Khai .. he is the most life situation ... and our prof, you are so fun .. you make us enjoy with this program .. I'll never forget the program is very much enjoying this ..

No comments:

Post a Comment